To apply for a rental property through Granite Belt Property Management Pty Ltd, please download and complete the Application Form above.
Completed Application Forms can be submitted as follows:
- to our office at 1 Rogers Street, Stanthorpe;
- by post to PO Box 299, Stanthorpe; or
- emailed to [email protected]
Please note that all applications must be accompanied by 100 points of identification plus proof of income before they will be processed.
Tenant Selection Process
It is our job to match the right tenant to the right property! We look for tenants that will take on the responsibility of caring for the property and treating it with respect and consideration.
Steps in Tenant Selection Process:
*TICA (Tenancy Information Centre of Australia and New Zealand) is a web based program that monitors the rental industry in Australia and New Zealand for subscribing members. It registers defaulting tenants on rent and damage to previous rental properties and any other issues. Every tenant must have a clear record just like a credit check. We attach a copy of this clear record to your approved tenant’s application for peace of mind.
- A thorough inspection of the property
- Where possible, a personal interview with the prospective tenant
- Verifying the identity of the applicant by drivers license, passport and other official documentation
- Verifying the applicant’s rental history by contacting previous lessors/agents
- Checking TICA* for any default history by the applicant
- Verifying the applicant’s ability to meet rental payment obligations by confirming employment details and/or other sources of income
- Checking the applicant’s suitability to the property
All inspections must be arranged through our office. We appreciate that your time is valuable as is ours, so please let us know if you can't make your inspection..
Every applicant signs a Privacy Act Acknowledgement Form which enables us to check to make sure that they are a high quality tenant before we place them in your property.